*How to write Table of any two digit number?*
For example Table of *87*
First write down *table of 8 than write down table of 7 beside*
8 7 87
16 14 (16+1) 174
24 21 (24+2) 261
32 28 (32+2) 348
40 35 (40+3) 435
48 42 (48+4) 522
56 49 (56+4) 609
64 56 (64+5) 696
72 63 (72+6) 783
80 70 (80+7) 870
*This way one can make Tables from10 to 99 .*
*share & teach children*
Check it here ⤵
To keep your-self looking youthful, proactive skin care is essential. If you don’t have enough time, just pamper yourself with the basics. It all accompanies with a healthy lifestyle choice.
In an interview with Huffington Post published on 15/10/2014 90s adored Katie Holmes believes that “using good products really do make a difference” in long term skincare maintenance. She also says that the key to being beautiful starts from within. Women today are really making a difference in the world, but they are juggling a lot. They have to take time to be grateful for the things in their life, to celebrate the people in their life that they really love and drink a lot of water.
The skin type is determined by how much or how little oil your skin produces. How you care for your skin depends on the type of skin you have: oily, combination (normal), dry, sensitive, or sun damaged.
Here are some basic skincare steps:
Step 1: Treat your skin gently
- Limit bath time – Use warm instead of hot or cold water.
- Avoid strong soaps or bar soaps – They tend to dry your skin. Choose mild cleansers.
- Shave carefully – Shave in the direction the hair grows, not against. Use a shaving gel, lotion or cream and use a clean sharp razor.
- Pat Dry – After washing or bathing, gently pat dry so that some moisture remains on your skin.
- Moisturize dry skin – For day use, consider one which contains SPF and for night it must not.
- Understand the risks and benefits of tattoos and piercing – including the latest tattoo removing techniques.
- Consider whether laser hair removal is right for you.
Step 2: Cleansing
- Use natural or organic cleansers – You can cleanse your skin by milk or yogurt.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water – It removes all the excess oil clotted on your face from you night moisturizer. Don’t use hot or cold water as both can cause broken capillaries.
- Don’t cleanse your skin too often – Whenever you apply makeup or sunscreen, make sure you remove by washing your face well at night else it can clog your pores.
- For dry skin – If you have a dry skin as dry as the Sahara Dessert just , simply apply cold cream and wipe off, even no water is needed. Exfoliate on a weekly basis. If you are washing your face with water use warm water so that your skin looses dirt and clogged pores.
- Remove your eye makeup with a proper makeup remover. Don’t pull or rub too hard as the area around your eye is very delicate. Olive oil works as a best natural eye makeup remover.
Step 3: Exfoliate
- Exfoliation is essential – but most people skip in their weekly skincare routine. One of the reason men’s skin looks more youthful than women’s is because men tend to exfoliate daily during shaving. See How to Exfoliate
Some commonly used exfoliations are:
- A facial Scrub – Buy a good one from the market or try some home-made recipies.
- A Washcloth – Put a dab of cleanser and a sprinkle of white refined sugar on a damp washcloth and massage skin in a circular motion. After a quick rinse, any sign of dead skin is erased. If you have dry skin, try extra virgin coconut oil.
- Microdermabrasion – You can buy the kits. See list of the best facial scrubs and microdermabrasion kits.
- Chemical peels – Its gentle enough to use some of the counter peels that work over the course of a month.
“A recipe for a DIY Pore Stripping Mask which uses only plain gelatin and a little milk. Mix them up, heat it for about 10 seconds in the microwave and apply. Once it has dried you peel it off, and everything comes out of your pores as well. Genius!”
– Christine, 15 Minute Beauty
- Retinoids – Retinoids also work by removing the top layer of dead skin cells while also generating collagen in the skin. “Collagen is the skin’s structural fiber,” dermatologist Dennis Gross said in O Magazine. “As we get older, it breaks down, creating lines and large pores. Most of the skincare experts consider Retinoids to be a miracle skin saver.
Step 4: Moisturize
- How much one should moisturize depends on the skin type. If you have a dry skin, you should invest in a basic moisturizer. When your skin is tight, it’s craving out for moisturizer. Over moisturizing will clog pores, so be careful.
- Natural girls can use extra virgin coconut oil, olive oil, sweet almond oil, or jojoba oil.
- Some beauty experts strongly recommend eye creams as skin near the eye contains no fatty tissues and is very thin and susceptible to wrinkles but others say your daily lotion or cream works well.
Step 5: Protect yourself from the sun
- “Creams and serums are terrific, but the best way to prevent Crow’s Feet is to wear large, fashionable sunglasses as often as possible! The frames not only look glamorous, but actually block the sun from toasting you delicate under-eye area. Be sure they offer UV protection!”
– Jennifer, Raging Rouge
- Applying sunscreen with a SPF of atleast 15 is essential from your early years as the #1 cause of wrinkles is sun damage. Reapply sunscreen if you are outdoors. Pat it and don’t rub. Avoid the sun between 10 Am to 4 AM when it is on its peak.
Step 6: Don’t Smoke
- Smoking contributes to wrinkles and makes your skin look older. It also damages collagen and elastin – the fibers that strengthen and gives your skin elasticity.
Step 7: Eat a healthy diet
- Drink lots and lots of water to keep your skin look younger.
- Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean proteins. Research suggests that a diet rich in vitamin C and low in unhealthy fats and processed or refined carbohydrates might keep your skin looking younger.
Step 8: Manage stress
- Managing stress keeps you in a healthy state of mind and also encourages a healthy skin.
- To avoid stress set reasonable limits, scale back your To Do List and carve out time to do things you love.
Do you have other some other tips and tricks? Feel free to leave in the comment box below.